Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pentagon Plan Won't Cover Cognitive Therapy?!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

I could not believe it when I read the title of the below article (click on it to read and also be blown away).

Pentagon Plan Won't Cover Brain-Damage Therapy


Here is a short quote from the article: "Tricare analysis of cognitive rehabilitation discounted studies showing patients benefited from the therapy."

It seems like just basic, common sense that cognitive therapy helps to improve the effects of a TBI. It's one thing if they said this kind of therapy was too expensive, but this is not the issue (or so they say). Let me just tell you that I am sooooooooooo grateful that I didn't have this Tricare medical insurance when my brain was injured. Our poor injured Veterans who do . . . !

Do you think I am going to write a letter to Congress?? ABSOLUTELY. . . and you should too!!

Click HERE to learn how to write a letter to congress (THANK YOU THANK YOU)

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer and a very Happy and Healthy New Year!