Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My plethora of marketing abundance


My humanities major did wonders for my confidence as a writer, and nothing for my career. "Should I have majored in marketing?" I'm recently asking myself. I absolutely LOVE marketing my book, as this has become way more fun for me than writing it (not surprising since writing BECAME painful as I was uncovering details of a part of my life I wish could be erased). Alas, it cannot be and my TBI is here to stay.

So the real purpose of this post is to explain ALL.OF.THE.VERY.COOl.MARKETING "things" I am currently executing.

1.Here are the different places online where you purchase my book:

`Amazon.com
`Barnes and Noble.com
`Lulu.com
`Jennifermosher.com
`Brainline.org
`The Brain Injury Association of America http://www.biausa.org/

2. AND YOU CAN BUY IT RIGHT OFF THE SHELF AT THE KINGS ENGLISH BOOKSHOP IN SLC. 1511 EAST 1500 South (SEE PHOTO ABOVE)

3. And I'M WORKING TO SET UP A BOOK SIGNING AT BYU (CHECK BACK SOON FOR DETAILS)

4. I sent a copy of my book to Craig Hospital in Englwood, CO (where Kevin Pearce is recovering)

5. Book reviews on Brainline.org, Amazon.com, Lulu.com, http://massagebyjenni.com/home.html (check out blog)

6. A reporter from the newspaper in Scottsbluff, NE contacted me and would like to do a story.

7. An article spotlighting me and my recovery will be printed in Wasatch Women Magazine within a week or so (online version)

8. I've also already spoken at the Intermountain Neuro Rehab Brain Injury Group and May 6 I will speak at the BYU Brain Injury Support Group.

1 comment:

Brent Mosher said...

Hi Jennifer this is great stuff. I'm proud of my favorite sister! Maybe it's time for a Facebook fan page and to start using Twitter. Those are great marketing tools as well.

- Brent