Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This generation won't grow up practicing the Moonwalk in their homes ...



Who from my generation didn't have at least one Michael Jackson album cover hanging on their bedroom wall?

It's the end of an era. Did you know that Thriller was preserved by the Library of Congress to the National Recording Registry, as it was deemed "culturally significant?"

Although I was able to watch only part of Michael Jackson's funeral today, I thought it was incredibly moving. I loved seeing John Mayer in a suit, as well as his entire family each wearing one white glove. That may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. Actually, I feel sad that MJ is gone, and sad that I was never one of those kids with the Thriller album cover hanging in my bedroom. Proudly, I can still do The Moonwalk.

No comments: