Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Night Jam Session

And I certainly don't mean like JAMMING on my guitar...

I'm talking about JAMMING on my book. Geez, each time I say I'm finished, I find one more spelling mistake or one more misused word, so I have to edit, edit, and edit some more.

Recently, I realized that I've been trying to edit the whole thing on my computer, which is completely ridiculous because I can't see the entire picture on my little laptop. So, Kinkos is getting the best of me and I'm printing the whole thing (for my edits). I'm currently on page 99 and it's 156 pages (minus Dr. White's foreword, the Preface, the TOC, the Copyright, my acknowledgments, and my Disclaimer).

So, Happy Friday Night--my booty is already sore from sitting on it, laptop resting on my knees. I'm hungry so I might need a break soon.

No comments: