Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sucky Sleep Study PART 2

So it is now 9:54 pm and I need to brush my teeth and crawl into bed in the next six minutes. Therefore this post is going to be quick and short.
Tomorrow morning I have a "Sleep Consultation" with the office who did my sleep study (which I might add was basically a waste of time because the only thing they told me was that I didn't have restless leg syndrome or sleep apnea, which I already suspected, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry when dealing with your health).
I have little idea what to expect with the sleep consultation, but I really hope, hope that they can tell me something "helpful" about how to improve my sleep. I'm sure one thing they will tell me is "go to bed at the same time every night." My time is 10:00 pm which is in exactly one minute, so I must away. I'll update this blog with the results of my consultation tomorrow.

No comments: