Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Are you on Speed?

Yes, my next door neighbor just asked me that question (after first asking, "What are you doing up so late?!) It was 10:30 pm, and normally I am frowning, drooping, hungry for sleep just before 10 pm. Alisa knows that my life is screwed if I don't make my normal bed time.

BUT EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT NOW!


Ambien has made me feel like a normal person, rather than an injured person who must plan her life around her sleep schedule.

Last night, for example, I took Ambien at 9:24 pm (after a long, tiring day because I didn't sleep well the night before -- I didn't take an Ambien) and NO JOKE, I awoke at 5:31 am and not a minute sooner. I got 8 full hours of sweet sleep. Does the world understand that I have not experienced 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep in the past 14 years? Today was bliss! I've been up since 5:30 am and didn't even begin to feel tired until 10:30.

I just took a bit of my Ambien pill a few minutes ago and I'm beginning to deteriorate, in a most yummy way. I love this!

Sweet dreams!

No comments: