Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well, I had my sleep study . . .



They hooked up me to all kinds of wires (by sticking gel into my hair which made the wires stay on my head and on my legs and all over). Everything is monitored through these wires, even your brain waves. The nurse also set some wires in my nose. I don't know how they expected me to sleep, but alas, I did. I slept slightly better than I do on most nights.

The above photo is of me before I hit the pillow.

I remember waking up twice in the middle of the night (once because the nurse came in to readjust my nose wires). I woke up at approximately 4:30 a.m. and laid there, begging myself to fall back asleep, until 5:30 a.m. I must have slept fairly well, however, because I felt great for the rest of the day. And I even went skiing after my sleep study! Okay, I have to admit that I did take a one hour nap after I returned home from the study. I often wonder how I'd manage my life with out my power naps and quick breaks.

I'll get the results of my sleep study in approximately three weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great. I'll be anxious to hear your results.
LM