Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm admittedly impatient

So, today is Thursday, June 19th. Did I not say (above) that I sent my manuscript to the publisher on Monday, June 8th? That's a week and a half ago, and I'm anxiously waiting for a return email from them with my formatted document attached. They've already formatted it before, and I changed some things, so I sent in for a re-do. The only reason I'm saying this is because if they already have the manuscript "mostly" formatted and just have to change a few things, it should take that long, right?

WRONG!

I'm self-publishing through a print on demand company (POD) and let me tell you that self-publishing is NO LONGER a novelty. They have hundreds of books to publish. Anyway, I'm assuming this is why it's taking so long (aside from the fact that a week and a half isn't really so long, but I'm totally impatient because this memoir has been my extended project for an eternity now).

Tomorrow could be my lucky day.

No comments: