Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It was like music to my ears!

"I've heard of you . . ."


Tonight I went to the Intermountain Neuro Rehab Brain Injury Group where a doctoral student from Brigham Young University gave a presentation about Anxiety Reduction in an Anxious World.

I approached the speaker at the end to thank him for his words of wisdom. One thing led to another and I pitched my book (neuro-psych grad student? BYU? "This guy will love reading my story," I thought), and gave him my card.


The next statement would be music to any writer's ears. This guy said, "You're Jennifer Mosher? Oh, I've heard of you!"

This is no joke, let me tell you. I feel like a little celebrity in the Utah Neuro World!

(Ryan, if you happen to read this, I hope it's okay I blogged about tonight, but the whole thing meant so much to me)

No comments: