Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brilliance starts with Gnocchi

Yesterday I bought a package of Gnocchi.

In case you don't know, Gnocchi is a delicious Mediterranean Dumpling and an alternative to pasta.


What does this dish have to do with Traumatic Brain Injury?



Absolutely nothing. However, my package said, "World Peace Begins in the Kitchen" on the back and included 8 different, beautiful quotes from famous people such as Eleanor Roosevelt and Mother Theresa. One statement in particular came from Richard Bach (the author who wrote Jonathan Livingston Seagull).

It got me thinking about my own life and the fact that I didn't die in my car accident.

The quote:

Here is the test to find out whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.
- Richard Bach.

No comments: