Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Memoir Update

SLOWLY BUT SURELY, my memoir is nearing completion. I submitted it to a self-publishing company (my best option, I believe, is to self-publish this memoir rather than to keep submitting and resubmitting to a billion different publishing houses in hopes that one of them will like it). The last company I submitted to said, "You have excellent writing skills and a unique voice. . ." but they don't know how to effectively market my story.

But as a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor, I know what kind of memoir I'd like to read, I know what kind of survival story is helpful to me, so I'm just writing my own story like this and I will market it on my own. I received a PDF with my book cover and I thought it was super ugly. So I'm selecting a different style and I'll try again. This whole book publishing thing takes a long time . . . KEEP CHECKING MY WEBSITE OR BLOG FOR UPDATES.

No comments: