Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I was on TV this morning!

Denise Druce nominated me for Inspiring Woman of the Week on this morning's "The Home Team" show on KJZZ!

KJZZ is a local Utah television station and the “Home Team” is just that: A team of expert hosts who focus on a different aspect of women’s living each day. The four daily hosts and emphases are threaded together by male and female co-hosts Danny Allen and Vanessa Cheney. Fitness expert Denise Druce hosts Body, Mind and Soul Tuesday.

Today is not even Tuesday, but once per week they describe an inspiring woman of the week and Denise nominated me (behind my back). I had no prior knowledge of this until she told me at Yoga class this morning!

The clip is only 2 minutes but basically it says how I've learned that the best way to recover from Traumatic Brain Injury is EXERCISE.

I'll post a clip of it once I can upload it to YouTube (hopefully next week).

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey, great blog! I'm so excited to reconnect with you and learn about your book. Can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Garrett Ford and I was also in a really serious car accident. I was in a coma for 5 weeks, suffering from TBI. The wreck happened January 19, 2006. I think its really cool how there are so many TBI survivors out there and I would like to hear more about you story! If you would like, email me at: garrett_ford@live.com and I'll be more than happy to respond to you with some pictures of my car, as well as some photos of me in the hospital! I hope to hear from you soon! - Garrett Ford