Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vitamin D Makes Me SOOO Happy (literally and figuratively)

EVERYONE: please read the following article about the benefits of Vitamin D: Better Nutrition Magazine :: Supplements, Nutrition, Recipes, Personal Care :: Columns :: Healthy Solutions
Prescription Vitamin D Supplements have changed my life for the better. I sleep better and I feel brighter. I think (I've heard) that most people are low, due to the fact that we work inside all day and rarely spend a lot of time in the sun.
Eating Vitamin D rich foods can help a little (you need supplements to really feel different)
D-Rich Foods:
From Highest to Lowest Amounts
  • Wild Salmon (Farmed salmon has been show to contain lower levels of vitamin D than wild salmon.)
  • Sardines
  • Goat's Milk
  • Cow's Milk
  • Shiitake Mushrooms
  • Eggs

No comments: