Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

la la la la onion

So, about what I posted earlier, getting eye surgery to repair my double-vision. Scratch that. Yeah, that's right. Things have changed. After discussing it with the Ophthalmologist again, we decided to hold off on the surgery . . . for now. That's mostly because he put a prism in my glasses which makes the problem 95% better. I still see double slightly, but it is soooo much better that I don't feel so neurologically taxed all the time.

Maybe in a few years, if my vision reverts back to its old ways, I will look at surgery again. But for now, I feel it's best to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what type of prism correction do you have in your glasses? mine is 2D Base In in each eye.

Jennifer Mosher said...

Mine is 3 in each eye.