Check out www.Jennifermosher.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can't believe I didn't blog about this before!

Today is Thursday August 27, 2009 and I can't believe I didn't think to blog five days ago on Sunday, August 23, 2009 because theoretically it was a very special day in my life; a very momentous day to be exact.

August 23rd is the FIFTEEN year anniversary of my car accident! Fifteen years ago I lie comatose in a hospital bed, with a two fractured femurs, my neck fractured in two places, and four mangled, busted toes, not to mention a very serious Traumatic Brain Injury, and not expected to even make it through the night. Yet, here I am. Sprawled across my big, beautiful, red couch, typing away on my laptop. Talk about feeling blessed. Talk about feeling lucky. I'm living a FULL life, working hard, hoping to make my mark on the world, and I feel like I should never complain about anything, ever. Ever again. Any issue, any bump in the road, any struggle is just minor compared to my state fifteen years ago...

How's that for perspective?

5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a miracle to be where you are today after such a horrific accident.

HeidiTri's said...

I'm so glad you survived. You are an inspiration to many.

Lisha said...

You're Amazing! You are a great example for all of us.

Sarahlocity said...

WOW! Jennifer! I had no idea that you had this blog and book - you are amazing! Thank you so much for your powerful example!
luv-sarah

Jennifer Mosher said...

sarahlocity. Which Sarah?